Would you like to be able to offer chrome plating as an option at your dealership?
- Send us your new painted alloy wheels and we will plate them to OEM standards.
- We can mechanically strip the paint off the rims (no harsh chemicals used), polish, copper plate and chrome plate the rims for a brilliant finish.
- If you can provide raw rims we can turn the wheels around in five working days, wheels requiring paint stripping require ten working days.
- Used pitted wheels are not eligible for this service.
Click here for our capabilities.
OEM – Tier 1 Direct
KCW is the only US based decorative chrome plater in the midwest approved to plate to OEM standards.
- KCW ships daily to GM’s Corvette Assembly plant in Bowling Green, KY.
- Contact us for any OEM program regardless of the volume.
- KCW can accommodate orders from 500 wheels per year to 100,000 wheels per year.
- KCW can plate, paint, package and warrant your alloy wheels (see warranty below).
- Any size order will be considered.
- We have an inventory of generic auxiliary anode tooling that can accommodate most geometry's.
- Very complex geometry may require special auxiliary anodes to achieve warranty coverage.
- Higher volume/repetitive orders may require auxiliary anodes.
Limited Warranty of Chrome Plating
- Kentucky Chrome Works, LLC (KCW) warrants to the seller of the first consumer purchaser that its chrome plating services, under normal and reasonable use will be free of defects in applied materials and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. KCW does not warrant structural failure of the wheel.
- KCW’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair of or reimbursement of the chrome plating charge. Structural defects, design flaws, driving performance failures are not a result of chrome plating and therefore excluded from this warranty.
This warranty DOES NOT apply to:
- Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by damage to the wheel in transit, off-highway use or by abuse, misuse, accident or negligence.
- Wheels that have been altered or repaired.
- Wheels that have not been installed in accordance with automotive manufacturer (OEM) instructions or incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive loads.
- Wheels that have been installed with other than OEM approved accessories such as center caps and valve stems.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after installation due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Appearance defects in wheels that have been mounted utilizing any barbed wheel weights. any mounting or tire changing equipment that compromises the integrity of the plating.
- Any defect of wheel design, integrity or performance.
- THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE DECORATIVE CHROME PLATING OF THE CUSTOMER SUPPLIED WHEEL AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED. NEITHER KCW OR THE SELLER TO THE FIRST CONSUMER PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.